Re: Too Quiet!!!

Can't do Blue!! Well you could, but I am doing that one for my
Scully/Kiefer breeding. There is also many, many Blue themes out there
already, but Brianne(Scully's owner)and Diane (Kiefer's owner)  want to
use it again. But, you all can send me Blue names if you think of
them!!!! Although, the thought about two moons in a month being a Blue
moon, how about the word "Twice" for the litter theme??? Or the word
"Two"?

                           Ilene

--
Ilene Cook