Re: Too Quiet!!!

Well here's the latest Daisy update...

She is also potty trained and only has an accident if we don't quickly respond
to her whimper at the back door. She is grasping the "off" command very well as
we are trying to curb the potential future "counter surfer". We are working on
the sit command and if she continues her learning pace this should not take
long either. Daisy is great with the kids and loves to play chase with them. As
for the sleeping, well lets just say we sometimes forget we have a puppy! She
sleeps like a log for usually 10-12hrs!! Our kids don't even let us sleep that
long. Daisy is used to riding in the car as we take her everywhere! Needless to
say Gina, you did good with this litter! Great temperment in this pup and a
quick learner. Thanks again!

Jason/Patty/Nicholas/Marie...and Daisy!