Re: new toy

Hi Carol,

We got our fetch and flash ball at Target or WalMart
in the pet dept. for a comparable price.  They are
about the size of tennis balls and very sturdy.  Good
luck with your search.  Lori

Carol Jackson wrote:

Troy: I really want one of these balls for Hunter.  There are two on the site but it does not say how big they are, I am looking for one that will be about the size of a tennis ball, then it will fit into his chuck-it.  I am going broke buying tennis balls, he tears them to bits in a manner of minutes.  Let me know!!!!  Thanks for the great product, I want to get it for his birthday which is coming up you know!!! Carol