From: Leigh Stoller
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 12:29 PM
To: brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: new toy

> From: "Carol Jackson" <thejacksonsfour@MSN.com>
> Subject: Re: new toy
> Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:20:29 -0800
>
> I really want one of these balls for Hunter.  There are two on the site
> but it does not say how big they are, I am looking for one that will be
> about the size of a tennis ball, then it will fit into his chuck-it.  I
> am going broke buying tennis balls, he tears them to bits in a manner of
> minutes.  Let me know!!!!  Thanks for the great product, I want to get it
> for his birthday which is coming up you know!!!

Do you have a "Play it Again Sports" type place around? They sell used
sports equipment for real cheap. The one in Corvallis has a big bin of used
tennis balls at 25 cents a piece. You might want to check and see if there
is one by you and if they sell used tennis balls.

At that price, its only costing about $3 a month to keep the Dopey Duo in
tennis balls!

Lbs