From: troy christenson
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 10:49 PM
To: brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
Subject: new toy

All right I know I don't post much, but had to tell everyone about Jester's new toy that he can't stop chasing.  Christy's parents got him a ball by sun pet toys http://www.sunpettoys.com called a fetch and flash that emits a bright flashing light through the ball when it contacts anything.  She is the vet. for the sea life center in Seward and someone there had one for their dog that also couldn't put it down.   They were originally made from rollerhockey balls and seem really tough.

Troy