Re: New e-mail address for us

At 06:34 AM 3/1/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi!  You sent me this e-mail but I do not believe that we know you.  Would
>you please remove us from your list unless I am mistaken?  If we do know you
>please explain how.  Thanks.
>     Kimberly :-)

Kimberley,

This came through the Brier puppy list you belong to.  Lori is a member of
the list and if you look at the header you will see the address to >
brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu<  When you hit reply your message came to the
list, which is how I got this message.

Lori has a puppy from us named Bogey a Sprite Triple boy.

Everyone,

Kimberley has Kobe, one of the pup's from the rescue litter of last
summer.  She just adopted him last week as he had been returned.  I invited
Kimberly to participate on the brier pup list as she has lived with GR's
all her life and has two small children (twins) and now a new baby Kobe...

Welcome Kimberley!!!  Hug to Kobe,

Gina :-)