Re: Vet visit & stuff

I just reread what I wrote about the Coccidia and I need to clear something
up.  I hadn't checked in with the vet yet and I really wasn't aware of the
signs of how ill he was.  We were given the puppy, he was on the proper meds
and we weren't aware that this could be a recurring problem.  I missed the
signs and he got worse.  I just want you all to know that Judy was extremely
helpful and supportive during this time and by absolutely  no means is there
any blame here except our ignorance.  I have (had) a pretty good parasit
background from college and I should know that proper protocols don't always
work.  I shared the experience because like I said as frantic as I was we got
him the proper care and he was the real Kryten in no time.  And I just want
to end this rambling by saying Thanks, Judy, we wouldn't trade this whacky
guy for anything.  It is amazing how much we have learned in the 8 short
months we've had him.  He is a happy , healthy dog with way too much
personality and he is so smart it's scarry......