Re: Vet visit & stuff

Oh Gee, How familiar that sounds! We brought Kryten home with Coccidia and
the ever popular giardia. We finished off his pills but the coccidia remained
(unbeknownst to us but knownst to the Coccidia).  Anyway I hope this doesn't
mean you won't give up Ripley. We can handle it, I went thru it with
Kryten...no problem.  I was frantic! But I got him to the vet and all was
well, he was a pretty sick guy. They had to give him IV fluids he was so
dehydrated.  That didn't take very long for the dehydration. He was vomiting
and had  nasty diarrhea which became  pure liquid. Anyway, it turned out
well.  It was a valuable learning experience.