Re: Fw: Fwd: our golden retrievers

Happily, we have alternatives for K-pup right now with pet sitting services
and Dog Daycare. Yes, dog daycare.  Both Charlie and I work full time all day
and Kryten is doing well with our arrangements.  The addition of another pup
causes us to be a bit concerned but Ripley will be crate trained as well as
Kryten.  I know that when Kryten has to be alone if he wasn't crated our back
yard would be destroyed and if we kept him confined somewhere in the house he
would chew the walls and woodwork, no matter what swell toys we would have.
I feel so badly for the folks with M and M.