Max went home & Bear has landed!!!

Hi All,

Mike was just here to pick up Max, yes I got a photo, and I will put it up
later this evening.  Max is:  Brier's One For The Money and is a SeaJay
look a like...  Dark blue puppy boy...  So we yes Sam is the Lt blue puppy
boy...

This just in from Yanna too:

Just got off the phone with Bill & Gin -- BEAR is there safe 'n sound. They
were just leaving the airport with him. They said he is an absolute
sweetheart (he is not quite sure what is going on yet though)... but he has a
big smile on his face & has been getting some dog cookies!

They have about a 2 hour drive home to Astoria -- so I'm sure they'll give us
an e-mail update this weekend!

Yanna