Re: Digest for goldens ?

>We did make it back okay from our "vacation" with our parents. I'm ready to
>take a week off to recover. Torrey and Maple survived the stay at Bev and
>Steve's, although Maple came back with a new habit; counter surfing! She
>absconded with 1/2 a block of cheese from the cutting board this morning
>when Renee left the kitchen for 30 seconds.
>
>Here is a picture of Renee and the Dopey Duo resting, after a stressful week
>with the parents:
>
>         http://www.cs.utah.edu/~stoller/stuff/puddle.jpg
>
>Lbs

Leigh,

Thanks for the picture!  Renee looks like she seconds the week home to
recoup...  On the counter surfing, I think it's genetic, don't "blame" poor
old Bev and Steve, I will take the blame. <smile>  Although was it not
Torrey who ate the butter and broke the dish not long ago???  Hum...

Some one else think it was Lori told me that Bogey is a butter freak...

BTW, Ember also is a surfer... So maybe it's all IIene's fault!!!

Gina :-)