Re: Digest for goldens ?

> From: Gina Heitz <brier@oregonsbest.com>
> Subject: Re: Digest for goldens ?
> Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:58:21 -0800
>
> Welcome home Leigh and Renee!  Hope you had a great trip, and we all missed
> you!  On and don't be surprised if  a lady named Mary walks up to you and
> says is this Torrey and Maple the next time your out walking.  Mary and
> family were here today and are on our growing list for the next round of
> Moon babies.

We did make it back okay from our "vacation" with our parents. I'm ready to
take a week off to recover. Torrey and Maple survived the stay at Bev and
Steve's, although Maple came back with a new habit; counter surfing! She
absconded with 1/2 a block of cheese from the cutting board this morning
when Renee left the kitchen for 30 seconds.

Here is a picture of Renee and the Dopey Duo resting, after a stressful week
with the parents:

	http://www.cs.utah.edu/~stoller/stuff/puddle.jpg

Lbs