Rescue updates

Hi All,

Just wanted to update you all on the current things going on with rescues...

Forrest:  Is doing well and pictures have proven that he is truly a happy boy!  He was from RAG of AZ now lives with Dan and Mary Ellen Lucas in Fairbanks AK and is younger brother to Renny who is a Gidget brother.

Bingo:  In Juneau, AK from the shelter has been adopted, Linda and Perry have reported that Bingo will soon be a student in the classes they teach! :-)  Linda and Perry did a lot of work with Bingo, grooming, temperament testing, enriching his life, making him known through putting up a web page for him.  http://www.chezor.alaska.com/Bingo4.htm

Kobe:  Kobe was originally one of the rescue litter pup's we did last year, and last week came back as the family is having a second child and were unable to handle both.  Friday Kobe was adopted and today he came back for a visit and to run the farm.  He looks great and is very happy with his new family Kimberly, Roger, and the twins 3 1/2 years old:  Lauren and Timothy.   We are happy to welcome Kimberly and her family to our little family and I will invite Kimberly to join the list.  She grew up with goldens and I feel she can contribute as well as learn form this list.  Just got a note from her on possibly considering going raw too... :-)))  She got the message from me... <smile>  Sent her my guilt post!

Bear:  Will be joining Bill and Gin very soon!  Go see bear at: http://www.golden-retriever.org/availabl.htm  Also while your at the RAG site please visit this page http://www.golden-retriever.org/membersh.htm and consider joining, your contribution through membership alone will help dogs in need.

Still no word from Judy as to when her senior will get out here.  She is adopting a senior lady from RAG. :-)

Night All,

Gina