Re: Expectant Father Joins List

Hi, Jan here again, I must add to my previous banter. Our dog,  Kryten is
actually and officially "Timberline Kryten" who we obtained  from Timberline
Retrievers, and Judy Spink, who you all should already know. (Hi Judy, I get
it now!  Will be using your vet from this day forward).  Poor Kryten has had
some health issues that were not dealt with completely by our vet, and
hopefully thnigs are back on track and I shall use this as an learning
experience.  As a new dog owner the moral is make sure the vet worms that
lovely puppy  properly . That was something we weren't aware of.