Introduction...

Hello fellow proud Golden parents,

We are the Simkins family, Jason and Patty with kids Nicholas(4) and
Marie(2.8). We're in Vancouver, WA and are eagerly awaiting the
"come-home" date of our girl from Gidget and SeaJay also. We are not
strangers to the Golden breed and are thrilled to have found such a
great breeder. It's refreshing to know there are people out there who
truly care about the breed as opposed to the ones who are in it strictly
for the money. Patty is a stay-at-home mom and is VERY excited about our
new addition, as well as the kids. We look forward to reading and
talking to you all in the near future.

Gina, I'm sure you know to count us in for needing a crate! The more
people who go in--the better the deal I'm sure.

Jason Simkins and family