About food.

    Good Morning to you all.!

I really enjoy to read all your chats about food, ear infections etc.
Is very important always to hear different opinions, advice and ideas to care for our
best friends.

In the past I couldn't get here to Valdez AK any canine caviar food, now I find out that
is available at Raes in Anchorage.
I feed some kibble to my guys is called Eagle Pack, the formula: L&R natural, no corn, no wheat
no soy, no artificial colors, no preservatives no salt.

I got my "Give Your Dog a Bone" book.  In Valdez is not easy to get good deals on meat.
I bought 7# of raw bones yesterday I paid $1.49 per pound.
Anyhow, any suggestions? I'm here to listen.  Thanks.

I'm back to school to learn more computer stuff and English ( I need it ) :o)
and taking the kids for grooming today>!!

Have a great day

Patti.