Re: Expectant Father Joins List

Hi, Jan and Charles Radley here.  We are the "happy parents" of a field
Golden by the name of Kryten.  he is 8.5 mo old and seems happy enough.  We
are patiently waiting for the end of next month to welcome a sister for him,
Funny about the crate thing. For Kryten we have a 400 or 500 and we never put
any barriers in to make it smaller. We had no problem except when he got
rather sick  and poor guy had the runs, and he had only messed twice during
the night. We may try that with the new one, (Brier's One and Only Ripley).
Oh, by the way we live in Tigard Or, and have no children. We believe the
dogs are quite enough.