Welcome Chimpettes!

Welcome Jan and Charles and Kryten!

Ohmygosh... Kryten... could it be? is it possible there's a Red Dwarf fan in the
house?

Just got home from the first show of the season here in Alaska and oh my, there
are sure some nice goldens out there. I am glad though that I didn't put Boomer
into the ring this time. He's just too young to hold his own with the big boys.

Glad to see so many new faces here!
Debs and Boomer