Ember is in Flight!

Just talked with IIene,

Ember is on her way!  I am soo Excited!!!  I know how all of you feel/felt...

Also I just sent a post out to the new Brier Boot Campers for the SeaJay
Gidget litter, inviting them to join the list...  This should be fun!  You
all get to be the Sergeants now! <smile>

I have changed the theme for the Gidget SeaJay litter to the word "ONE"  It
was suggested to me on another list and I like it so let's all start
thinking of names again!!!  Here is a start:

Brier's One Singular Sensation
Brier's Once In A Lifetime ( we have a Brier's Once In A Life Tyme our Meg
so spelling would have to be diffrent... )
Brier's One of a Kind
Brier's One More Time
Brier's One Two Three

Gina:-)