Re: Ember is in Flight!

Here is the one for you Gina!

Brier's One In Million  "Milly"

Yes! Ember is in flight. The people at Continental were the best I have
ever had to deal with when shipping a dog. In this case puppy. Remember
this is Detroit, and we don't always have the best "attitude" in the
people that work around the area. I will not hesitate to use this
airline again, as long as Gina calls tonight with Ember in her arms!!!

                            Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net