Re: Checking in -Ember too...

At 03:59 PM 1/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Leigh,  thanks for the prompt reply.  Even though Miss Maple is from the Moon
>litter and Miss Ruby Rose is from the Spice litter, I am believing that RR is
>right on track at 50 lbs.  Thanks, C.....

Ok Ok !! I am sitting here on pins and needles waiting to hear form IIene
on Ember!!!  If she made the flight.  Just talked to her husband Dave who
tells me it's 35 and drizzling in Michigan.  This is a good thing!!!!
:-)))  I have called twice now...

On Ruby Rose and Maple:  Their weights are right on target!  You guys are
doing a great job!  TRiX is 51 pounds. We don't want to know what Jester
weighs ok <grin>...

  Riley was here to visit this week, and when she hopped out of the car I
thought oh my she is fat, even Auntie Ellen thought so, till we put our
hands on her.  She is a hard body just like Scarlette, just has tons of
hair!  Ton's!!!  Did I say tons? Megga tons!!!  It was so nice to visit
with Riley while suto grandma Kaycee was her normal over baring self and
did intimidate Riley I was so pleased with her.  Besides being cute <G> she
is so well behaved!  Brad and Kim spend a lot of time just letting Riley be
a dog and it shows.  She doesn't jump up (like TRiX does), she comes when
she is called (TRiX does do that for food <g>) she was just a joy to have
around.  BTW, Kim and Brad are taking a second Brier dog from the SeaJay
Gidget crew...

On size, Carolyn, I would assume that Ruby Rose is now as tall as she will
get (actually all of the pup's should be at max height now including Jester
I hope) but they will continue to fill out bulk up witch will add
weight.  I would not expect the girls to go over 60 to 65 pounds, the boys
should top out at no more than 80 ish.

Lori:  Do you have a current weight on Beau?  How about Judi, do you have a
weight on TJ?  Patti? Goldie and or Diablo?  Since these dogs are certainly
full grown and related to both litters here...

More on Ember later,,, but the Gidget SeaJay pup's are awesome!

Gina