Re: Ember is in Flight!

You've probably already thought of this idea, Gina
and thought better of it but what about a New Year
theme for this litter given their birthday.

Like  Brier's Break out the Bubbly, Auld Lang Syne
New Millenium--goofy names, I know.  But I'm sure
the name wizards on this list could come up with lots
better options!

Just an idea--Lori

Gina Heitz wrote:
4.2.0.58.20010105142024.02123c20@mail.oregonsbest.com">Just talked with IIene,

Ember is on her way!  I am soo Excited!!!  I know how all of you feel/felt...

Also I just sent a post out to the new Brier Boot Campers for the SeaJay Gidget litter, inviting them to join the list...  This should be fun!  You all get to be the Sergeants now! <smile>

I have changed the theme for the Gidget SeaJay litter to the word "ONE"  It was suggested to me on another list and I like it so let's all start thinking of names again!!!  Here is a start:

Brier's One Singular Sensation
Brier's Once In A Lifetime ( we have a Brier's Once In A Life Tyme our Meg so spelling would have to be diffrent... )
Brier's One of a Kind
Brier's One More Time
Brier's One Two Three

Gina:-)