Re: [Testbed-admins] network drivers in freebsd.newnode MFS?

The good news is better than the bad news! Thanks a lot for the info - I'll try to get a git account.

Best regards,
Zdravko

Quoting Mike Hibler <mike@flux.utah.edu>:

The good news is that FreeBSD 7 works for everything you list below.

The bad news is that we haven't made a release that contains it.
However, if you have access to the Emulab git repository, you can get
everything that is needed.