Re: [Testbed-admins] problem adding the first non-admin user in Emulab 5.0

> From: Leigh Stoller [mailto:stoller@flux.utah.edu]
>
> Locally we deal with this by having alter-egos that do not have
> admin privs. These are the accounts we use when we need to be a
> member of a project that includes non-admin people.

What is the process for creating additional admin users in that case?
The request account page wants the name of an existing project to join.
In order for this to work, it has to be a project that has no admin
users.  Do I need to create a temporary project just for this user, and
then delete it after the user is elevated to admin status and joins the
emulab-ops project?

Michael