Re: [Testbed-admins] problem adding the first non-admin user in Emulab 5.0

It's possible to turn this off with a site var:
     general/joinproject/admincheck

... though we don't recommend it - the idea is that there are enough
things that project members can do that having a non-admin in a project
with admins might make it possible for the non-admin to escalate his
privileges and gain admin access.

Thus spake Jonathan Walsh on Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 10:02:56AM -0400: