Re: [Testbed-admins] GENERIC images not working on newer hardware

That sounds good.    I'll just copy the  /boot/kernel directory from
boss or ops then, since those boot just fine (same hardware).  They
are FreeBSD 6.3, so that should work right.  I'll do that and then see
if we can get the image to boot.   I'll also grab the fedora 8 image
and test that one.

Thanks,
--Ben

Ben Burnett
  R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
    network monitoring and data visualization
  ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
  bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
  --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
  Personal: