Re: [Testbed-admins] Console XMLRPC Error when setting up tipserv

The configure it like you did ops refers to making all the directories
/usr/testbed/src and so on, and running this command:

/usr/testbed/src/testbed/configure --with-TBDEFS=/path/to/your/defs-file

Before you do gmake ops-install.

If console.bin is failing on tipserv, the other command won't ever work.
~ If I remember correctly, that file gets created when you run all the
capture commands (from capture.sh) for the first time.  Are all the
captures running?

- -Jonathan