Re: [Testbed-admins] Namedb not updated after creating nodes

them and all looked ok so I used nfree to move them from hwdown to
the free pool.

What is the "free pool"?  On the web page it says "5 PCs reloading"
and they are all listed in the reloading project/experiment on the
showexp_list page

The "free pool" is just nodes that are not reserved to any
experiment. They sit around generating heat until a swapin allocates
them.

When you did the nfree, they are automatically moved into a reloading
phase to reload the disks (we do not bother to make a distinction for
the very first time a node is added to the testbed, since reloading is
so fast).

I don't have any OS images loaded yet into /usr/testbed/images so
nothing loaded and nothing customized yet is that what they are
waiting on?

Yep, thats a problem. Probably should not free the nodes until you
have the images in place.

You can take a look at /usr/testbed/log/reloadlog to see if it
complained. Mail was probably sent to your testbed-ops list too.

You can leave the current nodes as is. Later you can just nfree them
again from the reloading experiment, and they will head right back
into it.

Lbs