Re: [Testbed-admins] Namedb not updated after creating nodes

FYI, the named.root file was there, but since it pointed to tthings on the internet that is what was missing (I'd guess that is what the error meant)

by clearing the file, that "fixed" the problem.

I reran named_setup and exports_setup  then the nodes rebooted with and got the new OS (I could tell since I had changed the motd)  but is there a way to tell on the node itself which image it booted to (if you have multiple freebsd images for example)?

The Named setup and the dhcp setup seam to work.

Thanks,
--Ben

Ben Burnett
 R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
   network monitoring and data visualization
 ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
 bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
 --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
 Personal: