[Testbed-admins] Namedb not updated after creating nodes

After I added some nodes into our setup I got this error on the web page.  the DHCP stuff updated and restarted fine, and the files check out, but the DNS settings don't seam to have changed.

  rndc: connect failed: 127.0.0.1#953: connection refused
  named.reload failed!
  Error running named_setup - return value was 512

When I run named_setup manually it also fails.    I couldn't find a reference for 512 error code anywhere, was curious if anyone else has seen this and if there is a quick fix?

-Ben

Ben Burnett
 R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
   network monitoring and data visualization
 ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
 bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
 --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
 Personal: