Re: [Testbed-admins] Getting test nodes to get assigned IP's in a specific range

Thus spake Ben Burnett on Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 01:30:50PM -0500:
> My testbed nodes are getting permanent IPs in a range that will overlap my
> boss, ops and other control network hardware.    Is there a setting
> someplace to tell boss where to start in assigning these?  the DHCP range is
> set, but those are temporary, I'm looking for the setting for the permanent
> IPs.

Are these still in the 'newnode' stage, or have you added them to the
testbed already?

If they haven't been added, just set the IP address of the first one
manually using the 'Add Testbed Node' page, then select the others and
use the "recalculate" button on that page to re-assign them new
addresses (which will be sequential after the one you set manually).

--