Re: [Testbed-admins] update need advice regarding "SNMP SET failed"

There are something weird that I found during the experiment. First, I found
that some ports of the links on experiment switch do not match with those
'port2'in the 'wires' table. Then, I altered the 'wires' table to make the
'port2' match with those on the physical ports. Then, I changed to
'card2=1'.

Now, the error message is like this:

Port not found, skipping
Port not found, skipping
*** ERROR: snmpit:
***   Can't "goto" into the middle of a foreach loop at
***   /usr/testbed/lib/snmpit_stack.pm line 465.
*** ERROR: tbswap: Failed to set up VLANs.

Then, I rollbacked the ports mapping of 'port2' to the original 'port2', but
the same error happened again in another experiment.

Furthermore, sometimes some nodes will randomly run into Frisbee MFS after
reloading, which makes the reloading dirty. Then, I have to edit the
nodeinfo again to let the 'Next Boot OS' to 'No OS', but sometimes it will
change back again into 'frisbee MFS'. How can I make sure the Next Boot OS
to be none and let nodes 'enter boot wait mode' after reloading?

Best Regards,

Cheng Cui
578-5445 . 231 Johnston Hall . Baton Rouge, LA 70803