Re: [Testbed-admins] update need advice regarding "SNMP SET failed"

Thus spake Cheng Cui on Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:05:48AM -0500:
> For question 1, I got:
> %snmpwalk -m all cisco2 vlan2 portAdminSpeed
> enterprises.cisco.workgroup.ciscoStackMIB.portGrp.portTable.portEntry.portAd
> minSpeed.1.1 = autoDetect(1)

This is good news, since it means your switch supports the right MIB.

I'm guessing that the 'wires' table shows the switch side of the
connection as being on card 0 ('card2=0'), and if you change it to card
1 ('card2=1'), it might work.

--