Re: [Testbed-admins] update need advice regarding "SNMP SET failed"

So, what happens if you try the command I suggested to Adit?

    snmpwalk -m all <switchname> <communitystring> portAdminSpeed

(this will help us determine if maybe we're just using the wrong method
of indexing, etc.)

Another question: Can you tell whether the ports on your experiment
switch are capable of doing speeds other than gigabit? Most can do
10/100/1000, but I've run into some that are gigabit-only, and that
could result in this error.

Thus spake Cheng Cui on Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 07:40:56PM -0500: