Re: [Testbed-admins] Freebsd62 NewNode MFS Issues

That did the trick.
Thanks!
Harley Green
Network Systems Department
The Aerospace Corporation
(310) 336-0772

Mike Hibler <mike@flux.utah.edu>

04/06/2009 04:47 PM

Harley S Green <Harley.S.Green@aero.org>
cc
testbed-admins@flux.utah.edu
Subject
Re: [Testbed-admins] Freebsd62 NewNode MFS Issues

Did you also installed the latest (6.2-based) pxeboot?
I believe there is a dependency there.