[Testbed-admins] Drivers for New Node MFS

Hello,
We have some new blades we are trying to install that have 10gig capability. But none of the NICs seem to be recognized by the newnode MFS or the default freebsd MFS.

It boots through PXE just fine, then loads the MFS... But then gives the error that it can't find the hostname boss and drops to the login console. I can log in and the result of ifconfig shows only the loopback interface. There should be a 10/100/1000mb interface, plus a 10gig fiber interface.

I believe the main interface is on the NVidia chipset.

What's the best course of action to get this node working in our testbed?

Thanks again!

Harley Green
Network Systems Department
The Aerospace Corporation