[Testbed-admins] Freebsd62 NewNode MFS Issues

Hello,
I just downloaded the latest TFTP archive and set the 62freebsd as the freebsd.newnode in our tftpbood directory.

When I had a node boot that MFS I got the following output:

Attempting boot of : /tftpboot/freebsd.newnode
Warning: Syntax error in file /boot/loader.conf
 ^
\

Then it drops to a screen asking for prompt to boot a particular partition or something. When I have it load our existing freebsd.newnode MFS it works fine on the same hardware.

Is this a known issue or is it hardware specific?

Thanks!

Harley Green
Network Systems Department
The Aerospace Corporation