[Testbed-admins] amd64, ns-allinone and X11

Has anyone install emulab (boss and ops) on amd64 based machines?

we are trying to get this done and first had to rebuild all the libs using:

cd /usr/src
make build32
make install32
ldconfig -32 /usr/lib32

but this seams to have missed the X11 libs that ns-allinone needs.  does anyone have a work-around or know of a way to fix this.   We are currently going to rebuild X11 from the emulab ports dir, let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Thanks,
--Ben

Ben Burnett
 R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
   network monitoring and data visualization
 ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
 bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
 --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
 Personal: