Re: [Testbed-admins] Question about update MFS

Ah, thanks for pointing that out! Maybe I'm trying to solve the wrong problem.
I was assuming we were still solving the "cannot load disk" error which was
caused by not finding the disk. That would explain a lot.

So lets synch up here again:

If you boot the frisbee MFS, does it report "da0: ..." when it boots?
If so, login to the console as root, and run "/etc/tmcc loadinfo" and
see if it reports anything.  If not, look at the tail of
boss:/usr/testbed/log/tmcd.log and see if there is an error message.