Re: [Testbed-admins] open_showexplist

Well, "all" is easy as you mention. But I do not recommend it.

This actually sounds pretty cool.  I would naively assume that
letting users see who is hogging up the testbed would lead to
self-correcting behavior, but I'm guessin' something different
happened. :-(

Well, I think its that Utah hosts such a wide variety of users, with
many students from lots of institutions. We stick to the conservative
(paranoid) side of things.

I suspect that some sites could open that up (via another sitevar) and
be fine. Depends on the user base. We take back diffs ...

Lbs