Re: [csmith-dev] csmith test harness help

On 14/04/11 04:36, John Regehr wrote:
Hi Andy-

This is great, we'd love to get some help with this hacking! There is
definitely plenty to do-- but let us think about it a bit and get back
to you.

Also we currently we have no open repo, but can definitely do this. Do
you have a preference? Github seems to be popular...

I definitely recommend github for this kind of things. It makes it extremelly easy to fork, request pull and merge. I think if you want to have an open repo, this is the way to go.

Cheers,

Paulo Matos