Re: [csmith-dev] csmith test harness help

> Thanks for the offer. I am glad we get help before request from this mailing
> list. This scripts have been cleaned up a lot before the release, but I
> think there is more to be done. Feel free to read our Perl scripts under
> Csmith/scripts, and think of ways to improve them. Let us know.

I could clean up the Perl code, certainly, but is there more functionality you're looking for?  Or did you just want a cleanup of existing code?

And, where is the source code repo?

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy@petdance.com => www.techworklove.com => AIM:petdance