Re: [csmith-dev] csmith test harness help

Hi Andy-

This is great, we'd love to get some help with this hacking! There is definitely plenty to do-- but let us think about it a bit and get back to you.

Also we currently we have no open repo, but can definitely do this. Do you have a preference? Github seems to be popular...

John