Re: [creduce-dev] Handrolled LLVM+Clang on Ubuntu 14.04 (Re: towards a release)

On 2016-03-16 01:39, Eric Eide wrote:
Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu> writes:

g++: error: unrecognized command line option '-fcolor-diagnostics'

Thank you for the diagnosis!  I'll experiment with this.

It seems that the appropriate defense is to filter out options of the forms:

  -f*diagnostics*
  -f*show*

Does this seem right?

Another of clang's diagnostics-related options is -fansi-escape-codes. This isn't matched by either of the above patterns, but I think that probably,
catching this option is not important.

Sounds good to me. Thanks for working on this!

- Yang