Re: [creduce-dev] Handrolled LLVM+Clang on Ubuntu 14.04 (Re: towards a release)

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:06 AM, Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu> wrote:
Yang Chen <chenyang@cs.utah.edu> writes:

> g++: error: unrecognized command line option '-fcolor-diagnostics'

Thank you for the diagnosis!  I'll experiment with this.

I'm sooooo glad that clang stuffs -frandom-junk into its options --- not.

Well, projects should feel free to use whatever CFLAGS they want. However, llvm-config really shouldn't be telling *you* to use -fcolor-diagnostics. It is over-reporting, and we should fix it...