Re: [creduce-dev] Handrolled LLVM+Clang on Ubuntu 14.04 (Re: towards a release)

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu> writes:

>> g++: error: unrecognized command line option '-fcolor-diagnostics'

> Thank you for the diagnosis!  I'll experiment with this.

It seems that the appropriate defense is to filter out options of the forms:

  -f*diagnostics*
  -f*show*

Does this seem right?

Another of clang's diagnostics-related options is -fansi-escape-codes.  This
isn't matched by either of the above patterns, but I think that probably,
catching this option is not important.

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX