Re: [creduce-dev] libedit-dev not listed in INSTALL file

On 2014.09.25 at 12:07 -0600, John Regehr wrote:
> Sounds like we should just add it to the list of deps.  I see that
> libedit2 is a dependency for openssh-client, which probably explains why
> we have never noticed this problem.

The output of "llvm-config --system-libs" will tell.
On my machine there is no libedit dependency:

 % llvm-config --system-libs
 -lrt -ldl -lcurses -latomic -lpthread -lz

But I usually build the X86 LLVM target only. I guess the Ubuntu package
has a lot more targets enabled.

--
Markus