[creduce-dev] libedit-dev not listed in INSTALL file

Hello everyone,

I may be mistaken, be it appears to me that libedit-dev is a dependency to build creduce, but it is not listed in the list of Ubuntu package in the INSTALL file at the root of the creduce git repository.

Should it be listed here?

Without libedit-dev, configure dies when checking "can compile with and link with LLVM(engine)" because in the g++ options we find -ledit.

Sorry for the noise if this is inappropriate,
Julien