[creduce-dev] C-Reduce 2.2

We've just released version 2.2 of C-Reduce, a program that takes a C or C++ file that triggers a compiler bug and turns it into a much smaller file that still triggers the bug.

This release contains many minor improvements and compiles against LLVM/Clang 3.5.0.

Please grab the new version from the C-Reduce web page or from Github:

   http://embed.cs.utah.edu/creduce/
   https://github.com/csmith-project/creduce

We very much appreciate the bug reports, suggestions, pull requests, etc. from people on the C-Reduce mailing list over the past year.

John, Eric, Yang