Re: [creduce-dev] C-Reduce Release

What's wrong with CPAN? cpanm is not harder to use than avereage package manager.

For example in my department it's relatively easy for people who don't have root to get the admins to install packages but they aren't as happy about random Perl modules and as Eric says, CPAN as non-root isn't that fun.

Anyway, as Eric indicates I suspect we won't do anything about this, but overall I would like to make C-Reduce easier to install.

John